Shabbat Times Tel Aviv, Israel
- Sigd occurs on Monday, 16 November 2020
- Rosh Chodesh Kislev occurs on Tuesday, 17 November 2020
- Candle lighting: 16:20 on Friday, 20 November 2020
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Toldot
- Havdalah: 17:17 on Saturday, 21 November 2020
Rosh Chodesh 2020 / רֹאשׁ חודש כִּסְלֵו 5781 Rosh Chodesh Kislev (Beginning of new Hebrew month of Kislev) for Hebrew Year 5781 begins at sundown on Monday, 16 November 2020r 2020 and ends at nightfall on Tuesday, 17 November 2020. Beginning of new Hebrew monKislev. Kislev is the 9th month of the Hebrew year.
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Toldot | תולדות | “Family History”
Torah: Genesis 25:19 – 28:9
(Please review the scripture readings below the photos)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world, and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.