Read on 15 May 2021 (4 Sivan 5781).
Parashat Bamidbar is the 34th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Shabbat Times Gat, Israel
- Candle lighting: 19:11 on Friday, May 14
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Bamidbar
- Havdalah: 20:11 on Saturday, May 15
- Erev Shavuot occurs on Sunday, May 16
- Candle lighting: 19:13 on Sunday, May 16
- Shavuot occurs on Monday, May 17
- Havdalah: 20:12 on Monday, May 17
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Bamidbar | במדבר | “In the Wilderness”
Torah: Numbers 1:1 – 4:20
Prophets: Hosea 2:1-22 (1:10 – 2:20)
Brit Hadasha: Luke 16:1 – 17:10; 1 Corinthians 12:12-31
(click on a selected reading to be taken directly to it or look up the scriptures below the photos and review them)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world, and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.