Read on 7 August 2021 / 29 Av 5781.
Parashat Re’eh is the 47th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Shabbat Times Kiryat Ono, Israel
- Candle lighting: 19:15 on Friday, Aug 6
- Shabbat Mevarchim Chodesh Elul occurs on Saturday, Aug 7
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Re’eh
- Havdalah: 20:12 on Saturday, Aug 7
- Rosh Hashana LaBehemot occurs on Monday, Aug 9
- Rosh Chodesh Elul occurs on Monday, Aug 9
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Re’eh | ראה | “See”
Torah: Deuteronomy 11:26 – 16:17
Prophets: Isaiah 66:1-24
Brit Hadasha: John 16:1 – 17:26; 1 Corinthians 5:9-13 ; 1 John 4:1-6
(click on a selected reading below each photo to be taken directly to it)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world, and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.
One thought on “Parashat Re’eh /פרשת רְאֵה”
send us a email if you have a comment or questions to ez3316@outlook .com and ask for Bobby.