Read on 11 September 2021 / 5 Tishrei 5782.
Parashat Vayeilech is the 52nd weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Shabbat Times Tel Aviv, Israel
- Fast begins: 05:07 on Thursday, Sep 9
- Tzom Gedaliah occurs on Thursday, Sep 9
- Fast ends: 19:25 on Thursday, Sep 9
- Candle lighting: 18:35 on Friday, Sep 10
- Shabbat Shuva occurs on Saturday, Sep 11
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Vayeilech
- Havdalah: 19:29 on Saturday, Sep 11
Portion (parasha) for this week:Vayelech | וילך | “He Went”
Torah: Deuteronomy 31:1-30
Prophets: 1 Samuel 1:1 – 2:10; Hosea 14:1(2)-9(10); Joel 2:15-27; Micah 7:18-20; Zechariah 14:1-21
Brit Hadasha: Luke 24:13-43; Romans 9:30 – 10:13; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18;Hebrews 12:1-17
(click on a selected reading to be taken directly to it)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world, and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.
One thought on “Parashat Vayeilech / פרשת וַיֵּלֶךְ”
We are now in the biblical year 5782. I wish you all a sweet year ahead. שנה אזרחית טובה (Happy New Year).