Read on 18 September 2021 / 12 Tishrei 5782.
Parashat Ha’Azinu is the 53rd weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Shabbat Times Ṣummeil, Israel
- Yom Kippur occurs on Thursday, Sep 16
- Havdalah: 19:22 on Thursday, Sep 16
- Candle lighting: 18:26 on Friday, Sep 17
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Ha’Azinu
- Havdalah: 19:19 on Saturday, Sep 18
- Sukkot 2021 (September 20-27, 2021) Sukkot is a weeklong Jewish holiday that comes five days after Yom Kippur. Sukkot celebrates the gathering of the harvest and commemorates the miraculous protection G‑d provided for the children of Israel when they left Egypt.
- Erev Sukkot occurs on Monday, Sep 20
- Candle lighting: 18:22 on Monday, Sep 20
- Sukkot I occurs on Tuesday, Sep 21
- Havdalah: 19:15 on Tuesday, Sep 21
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Ha’azinu | האזינו | “Listen”
Torah: Deuteronomy 31:30 – 32:52
Prophets: 2 Samuel 22:1-51; Hosea 14:1(2)-9(10);
Brit Hadasha: John 21:1-25; Romans 10:14 – 11:12, 12:14-21
(click on a selected reading to be taken directly to it)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world, and serves as a great way to facilitate
One thought on “Parashat Ha’Azinu / פרשת הַאֲזִינוּ”
you are welcomed to contact us if you wish to comment to buzi14 or send us an email to (email@example.com)….shalom