Read on 18 September 2021 / 12 Tishrei 5782.
Parashat Ha’Azinu is the 53rd weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Shabbat Times Ṣummeil, Israel
- Yom Kippur occurs on Thursday, Sep 16
- Havdalah: 19:22 on Thursday, Sep 16
- Candle lighting: 18:26 on Friday, Sep 17
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Ha’Azinu
- Havdalah: 19:19 on Saturday, Sep 18
- Sukkot 2021 (September 20-27, 2021) Sukkot is a weeklong Jewish holiday that comes five days after Yom Kippur. Sukkot celebrates the gathering of the harvest and commemorates the miraculous protection G‑d provided for the children of Israel when they left Egypt.
- Erev Sukkot occurs on Monday, Sep 20
- Candle lighting: 18:22 on Monday, Sep 20
- Sukkot I occurs on Tuesday, Sep 21
- Havdalah: 19:15 on Tuesday, Sep 21
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Ha’azinu | האזינו | “Listen”
Torah: Deuteronomy 31:30 – 32:52
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world, and serves as a great way to facilitate