Read on 16 October 2021 / 10 Cheshvan 5782.
Parashat Lech-Lecha is the 3rd weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Shabbat Times Adderet, Israel
- Yom HaAliyah School Observance occurs on Wednesday, Oct 13
- Yom HaAliyah School Observance – Aliyah Day observed in …https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/yom-haaliyah-school-observanceOct 13, 2021 · Yom HaAliyah School Observance Yom HaAliyah (Aliyah Day) (Hebrew: יום העליה ) is an Israeli national holiday observed in Israeli schools on the seventh of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, to commemorate the historic events which happened on the tenth of the Hebrew month of Nisan.
- Candle lighting: 17:49 on Friday, Oct 15
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Lech-Lecha
- Havdalah: 18:43 on Saturday, Oct 16
Lech Lecha | לך לך | “Go Forth”
Torah: Genesis 12:1-17:27
Prophets: Isaiah 40:27 – 41:16
(click on a selected reading below each photo to be taken directly to it)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world, and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.