Read on 4 December 2021 / 30 Kislev 5782.
Parashat Miketz is the 10th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
The Book of the Maccabees refers to a series of deuterocanonical books contained in various canons of the Bible: 1 Maccabees, originally written in Hebrew and surviving only in a Greek translation, relates the history of the Maccabees from 175 BCE until 134 BCE.
Shabbat Times Beror H̱ayil, Israel
- Chanukah: 2 Candles: 17:04 on Monday, Nov 29
- Chanukah: 3 Candles: 17:04 on Tuesday, Nov 30
- Chanukah: 4 Candles: 17:04 on Wednesday, Dec 1
- Chanukah: 5 Candles: 17:04 on Thursday, Dec 2
- Chanukah: 6 Candles: 16:19 on Friday, Dec 3
- Candle lighting: 16:19 on Friday, Dec 3
- Chanukah: 7 Candles: 17:17 on Saturday, Dec 4
- Rosh Chodesh Tevet occurs on Saturday, Dec 4
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Miketz
- Havdalah: 17:17 on Saturday, Dec 4
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Miketz | מקץ | “From the End”
Torah: Genesis 41:1 – 44:17
(Click on a selected reading below each photo be taken directly to it)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world, and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.