Parashat Pekudei is the 23rd weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Shabbat Times for Beit Ṣafāfā
- Rosh Chodesh Adar II occurs on Thursday, Mar 3
- Rosh Chodesh Adar II occurs on Friday, Mar 4
- Candle lighting: 17:21 on Friday, Mar 4
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Pekudei
- Havdalah: 18:16 on Saturday, Mar 5
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Pekudei | פקודי | “Countings”
Torah: Exodus 38:21 – 40:38
Prophets: 1 Kings 8:1-21
(Click on a selected scripture reading to be taken directly to it)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.