26 March 2022 / 23 Adar II 5782
Parashat Shmini is the 26th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
- Candle lighting: 18:37 on Friday, Mar 25
- Shabbat Parah occurs on Saturday, Mar 26
- Shabbat Mevarchim Chodesh Nisan occurs on Saturday, Mar 26
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Shmini
- Havdalah: 19:33 on Saturday, Mar 26
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Sh’mini | שמיני | “Eighth”
Torah: Leviticus 9:1 – 11:47
(Click on a selected scripture reading to be taken directly to it)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.