Parashat Bamidbar is the 34th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading. Next read on / 29 Iyyar 5783.
Shabbat Times for Caesarea
- 48th day of the Omer occurs on Friday, Jun 3
- Candle lighting: 19:25 on Friday, Jun 3
- Erev Shavuot occurs on Saturday, Jun 4
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Nasso
- 49th day of the Omer occurs on Saturday, Jun 4
- Candle lighting: 20:27 on Saturday, Jun 4
- Shavuot occurs on Sunday, Jun 5
- Havdalah: 20:27 on Sunday, Jun 5
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Bamidbar | במדבר | “In the Wilderness”
Torah: Numbers 1:1 – 4:20
Prophets: Hosea 2:1-22 (1:10 – 2:20)
(Click on a selected scriptural reading to be taken directly to it)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world, and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.