Parashat Devarim is the 44th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Shabbat Times for Deganim
- Candle lighting: 19:16 on Friday, Aug 5
- Shabbat Chazon occurs on Saturday, Aug 6
- Fast begins: 19:34 on Saturday, Aug 6
- Erev Tish’a B’Av occurs on Saturday, Aug 6
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Devarim
- Havdalah: 20:13 on Saturday, Aug 6
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Devarim | דברים | “Words”
Torah: Deuteronomy 1:1 – 3:22
Prophets: Isaiah 1:1-27
Brit Hadasha: Mark 14:1-16; John 15:1-11; Hebrews 3:7 – 4:11; 1 Timothy 3:1-7
(Click on a selected scriptural reading to be taken directly to it)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.