Parashat Tazria is the 27th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading. Next read on / 1 Nisan 5782.
Shabbat Times for Tel Sheva‘
Tel Sheva‘, Israel
- Candle lighting: 18:41 on Friday, Apr 1
- Shabbat HaChodesh occurs on Saturday, Apr 2
- Rosh Chodesh Nisan occurs on Saturday, Apr 2
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Tazria
- Havdalah: 19:37 on Saturday, Apr 2
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Tazria | תזריע | “She Will Conceive”
Torah: Leviticus 12:1 – 13:59
Prophets: 2 Kings 4:42 – 5:27; Ezekiel 45:16 – 46:18
Brit Hadasha: Mark 1:40-45, 9:14-50; Luke 2:22-24, 7:18-23
(Click on a selected scripture reading below each photo to be taken directly to it)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.
Tel Sheva Israel